June 30, 2011

NEW MUSIC: T.I. F/ B.O.B – ‘WE DON’T GET DOWN LIKE YA’LL’


We Don't Get Down Like Ya'll
T.I. may still be behind bars, but he comes through with a new song for his loyal fans. The King of the South unites with his Grand Hustle signee B.o.B on “We Don’t Get Down Like Ya’ll,” which he spoke about in a recent letter.
“To show my appreciation to those that have been in support of me and granted the requests of TEAM T.I., I’ll be releasing a record in the near future to hold y’all over til I get back in action,” he wrote.
The rap titans distance themselves from their competitors with slick-talking rhymes. “Disrespect my presence peasants/ I will tear you a new one/ I’ll poop on your egos and move on,” barks Tip while B.o.B delivers a menacing hook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Like Box

Comments.