November 21, 2009

ATCH FOR ALL AMERICAN GUYS


Atch-01

We had the pleasure to met Atch and photograph him in the Hollywood Hills for All American Guys. He is a great guy and we had a really good time that day.

Atch is a 21 year Californian boy who is making his debut on All American Guys. He is an avid snowboarder and skateboarder and enjoys competitive sports, his main hobby being wrestling! And yes we did photographed him in his tight and sexy wrestler suit ;-)

"I do read for pleasure and the last book I read was the celestine phrophecy by James Redford. It was a great book that threw an interesting dynamic on human to human and human to Nature interaction. I spend a lot of time in the gym, working out myself and helping out others. One of the two jobs I work is in a gym where I help people reach there fitness goals by lending my knowledge of nutrition and fitness. To sum it up I guess my glass is always half full, the dark cloud has a silver lining- set a goal no matter how big and follow it, you don't have to know exactly how it will work- just keep the faith :-P"

All the photos of Atch along with some cool videos at All American Guys.

+ Alek & Steph Photography
+ All American Guys

Atch-02

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Like Box

Comments.