November 26, 2009

Britney Teams Up With Darkchild


Britney Sony Shot08 018V2LR2 Britney Teams Up With Darkchild

With Britney Spears‘ new album set for a May 2010 release, the Pop starlet and her team have enlisted hitmaker Rodney ‘Darkchild’ Jerkins (’Feedback’, ‘When I Grow Up’) to produce for the project. Confirming the news of his Twitter page today, Jerkins said:

In the studio creating a smash for Britney right now!!! Got the call this morning!!! January we start!!!

I’m somewhat cynical about Ms Spears’ dropping a new album, when all signs point to her being nowhere near capable of performing at world-class standard…hell, not even a local talent show (I’m not being a cow…I’m just being honest). That said, news of her working with Darkchild and apparently reverting back to the more Urban-influenced/darker sound of her ‘Blackout’ LP (her best IMO), has me quite eager to hear her new studio offerings. I’m just hoping she remembers how to dance come time of album release, as I doubt many will be cutting her any slack for sloppy performances this go-round.

Tidbit: Other producers/writers said to be working on the project include Danja, Fernando Garibay, and Sean Garrett.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Like Box

Comments.