November 24, 2009

LOVE B. SCOTT


Bscott-01

We have first mentioned the fab B. Scott on OhLaLa back in April 2008 [OhLaLa B Scott is Fab] Today we have a sexy shoot to share with you featuring B. Scott and his love muffins ;-P along with an interview.

Bscott-02

Pop culture pundit and hugely popular internet sensation, B. Scott has become one of the most visible and influential personalities in recent days. B. Scott’s YouTube videos—which, in total, have been viewed over 30 million times—offers his highly opinionated takes on pop culture and politics, as well as celebrity interviews, multiracial identity, sexuality and messages of encouragement. Bringing an infectious personality and outspoken nature, B. Scott has achieved much of his success by directly connecting with his love muffins (the name he uses for his fans) and his achievements have allowed him to gain interviews and accolades from celebrities such as Mariah Carey, Jamie Foxx, Jordin Sparks, Ne-Yo, Ashanti and many more. Foxx recently on his Foxxhole radio show professed his adoration for B. Scott by proclaiming loudly "I love B. Scott" and continued on to say "He's very attractive. B. Scott looks like a cross between Prince, Rosario Dawson and Lenny Kravitz.

Bscott-03

+ LOVE B SCOTT
+ B. Scott’s YouTube Channel

Bscott-04

What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?

Creatively - I love to be challenged to take things to the next level and being true to who I am. Spiritually - Constantly trying to reach the highest level of consciousness. Emotionally - Making meaningful true connections with others.

If you were a reincarnation of someone or something what or who would it be?

An eagle, so I could spread my wings and fly.

Your most marked characteristic?

Physically - My eyes
Personality - Once I identify what I want, I go out and work hard to get it.

Bscott-05

When and where were you happiest?

When I know that I'm doing exactly what I want to do with my life.

What is your most treasure possession?

Memories of the time I spent with my sister before she died.

What do you most value in people?

Honesty, loyalty and their connection with God.

Bscott-06

What is your favorite occupation?

Being B. Scott.

Where would you like to live?

Tuscany.

Who are your favorite heroes of fiction and celebrity?

Storm from the X-Men and Mariah Carey whom I recently interviewed.

What is next for B. Scott?

Expanding my brand, television, world domination and things of that nature.

Bscott-07

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Like Box

Comments.