November 26, 2009

Mariah Carey Peforms On This Morning

Uber Diva Mariah Carey’s performance of ‘I Want To Know What Love Is’ on UK show This Morning aired today. The performance, which was filmed last week, was a little hit and miss. There is no question about it, Ms. Carey-Cannon lip-synched several parts of this performance, yet she sounded pretty decent on the live sections too (aside from a few doo-doo notes).

It’s a shame she has to lip-synch when her voice is her most renown talent. Hence why I kinda give Whitney Houston props over ol’ Mimi. Ms. Houston could be sounding a hot mess (as evidenced in some of her performances pre-comeback), yet as I type I’m struggling to remember an instance when Whitney has ever mimed in recent times (Superbowl doesn’t count). Any way enough of my waffle…

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Like Box

Comments.