November 25, 2009

New Song: Usher – ‘In My Bag (Ft. T.I.)’


usher22 New Song: Usher   In My Bag (Ft. T.I.)

R&B crooner Usher has supposedly been hard at work on his forthcoming album ‘Raymond vs. Raymond’. One of the tracks emerging from his studio sessions is ‘In My Bag‘ which features none other than T.I. Usher’s new album has been postponed indefinitely, with most speculating that it will be released some time in 2010.

This is a nice song but nothing to become overly excited about. Usher serves up his usual swag but I must admit that T.I. really stole the show with his verse on this one; the track might as well have been his with Usher only chiming in on the chorus. Either way, it’s a good album track but I doubt it will prove single worthy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Like Box

Comments.