November 20, 2009

Songwriter/Producer Rico Love talks about Beyonce and Kelly



Rico Love recently expressed his love for Beyonce and Kelly Rowland:
“I believe in Classic Artists like: Beyonce’, Kelly Rowland, Nelly, and Usher…”
What he said about Kelly:
Kelly Rowland - “I’m working on her album now. Vocally, she’s performing better than ever, and her confidence is up. I promise you that this album will be her best yet!”
Beyonce-"First of all, Beyonce' is one of the nicest people that I've ever met in my life. She's genuine, she's pure, she's accommodating, she's a professional! I wrote Sweet Dreams before she got to the studio. She came in and didn't plan to record that day; she only wanted to listen to some tracks. She heard Sweet Dreams (formerly named Beautiful Nightmare), and she recorded it in an hour. It was amazing. Artists like Beyonce' and Usher are performers in the booth. They realize that in order for people to believe in what they are saying, they must perform the song; not just sing while in the vocal booth."
He wrote and produced 4 songs on Beyonce's multi-platinum album I Am...Sasha Fierce. He is now working on Kelly's new album which is set to release in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Like Box

Comments.