November 21, 2009

THE VAMPIRES' DUEL / TV vs MOVIE WHICH TEAM ARE YOU ON?


Vp-01

Oh boy! Have you seen the last episode of Vampire Diares!? Once again Stefan Salvatore [Paul Wesley] was shirtless and looking buff !!!!! The more he reveals the more we are impressed.

Vp-02

Ian Somerhalder was looking pretty hot too ;-) And if you saw the preview for the next episode it seems that one of the cute actors is going to turn werewolf ... Grrrr, cannot wait!!!!

Vp-03

Ok talking about Vampires, Alek, I and a few friends went to see Twilight New Moon, and let me tell you that the movie is painful to watch.

Vp-04

First it is a story about vampires and there is not even a little single scene of blood sucking, but let's see the bright side, the movie SUCKS, big time.

The main actress Kristen Stewart [Bella] probably has the most inexpressive eyes I have seen on screen, she has one look and it's like she is emotionally constipated, she is pushing hard but nothing comes out!

The movie was badly directed, and I am happy to report that Virgin America [that only fly in the US] is now flying to Italy! A stupid scene but at least it was funny!

What saves the day is Taylor Lautner and not only because he is mostly shirtless and A-MA-ZING, but the boy can actually act, which is kind of shocking in the middle of so much mediocrity. And Kellan Lutz that we like, has about one scene and a hlaf that last 10 seconds!

So I have waisted my time, my money and I have promised myself that I will not go to see another Twilight movie [My excuse for this one was to spend some time with friends we don't get to see enough, and the pain we endured was worth the time with them] I know I cannot ask you not to make the same mistake we did, but if at least one person change his mind about going to see this movie after reading this post, I feel like it is worth it even for that one person.

Knowing how good are the tv shows about Vampires, True Blood and Vampire Diares, I don' get the all thing about Twilight which vampires will only do one thing to you is suck the money out of your wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Like Box

Comments.