July 16, 2010

Video: Pink Injured After Air-Stunt Goes Wrong

 Video: Pink Injured After Air Stunt Goes Wrong
Pop star Pink was rushed to hospital last night after an air-stunt went wrong at her concert in Nurnberg, Germany.
The harness which was supposed to carry the singer (real name Alecia Moore) above the audience was not fastened properly by her assistants (a fact she visibly makes clear). However, the 29 year old’s calls seemed to fall on deaf ears, as she was launched – unattached – into the audience, crashing hard into the barricade. The concert was subsequently brought to an abrupt close, as she was rushed to hospital.
Pink later wrote on Twitter:
“Nothing’s broken, no fluid in the lungs, just seriously sore.
To all my nurnberg fans – I am so so so sorry to end the show that way. I am embarrassed and very sorry. I’m in ambulance now but I will b fine. Didn’t get clipped in2 harness correctly, drug me off stage, fell in2 barricade. Getting xrays. I hope it at least looked cool!!!”
Peep the video of the accident below…

READ THE REST »

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Like Box

Comments.